We currently seek a Project Engineer to join our team based from our European Manufacturing Base in Eurocentral, Lanarkshire.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned projects
- Monitor compliance to specifications, applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies and performance standards
- Interact daily with customers and the Engineering team at Consarc to ensure project requirements are being achieved
- Perform / monitor overall project control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, performance) and report regularly, internally and externally, on project status.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with Engineering, Manufacturing and Senior Management to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Proven working experience as a Project Engineer
- Knowledge of design software such as AutoCAD
- MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Travel to customer and supplier sites, both UK and worldwide, as required
- Time management and organisation skills
Ideally, applicants should be qualified to HNC / Degree level and have experience within an engineering environment and project management to be considered for this role.
The company offers a competitive salary package (negotiable depending on experience), which also includes an attractive bonus and pension scheme.
Please apply in writing enclosing your CV to email@example.com.
Please review the Job Applicant Privacy Notice before submitting your application.